FA Cup – Liverpool vs Everton Preview: Minamino, Origi, Lallana Starts? Team News, Possible Lineups & Kickoff Time
- When does Liverpool vs Everton kick off? Sunday 5th January, 2020 – 16:01 (UK)
- Where is Liverpool vs Everton being played? Anfield
- What TV channel is Liverpool vs Everton on in the UK? BBC One
- Where can I stream Liverpool vs Everton in the UK? This game can be streamed live via BBC iPlayer, the BBC Sport website and the BBC Sport app
- What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & Everton? Liverpool 5-2 Everton
A fascinating display from Divork Origi saw Liverpool beat arch rivals 5-2 the last time this two teams meet in the premier league.
Klopp will be expected to rest few players in other to keep them fresh for this month’s fixtures, in which they will be playing against the likes of Wolves, Tottenham and Manchester United.
Although, the reds will concentrate more on winning the premier league and champions league, Klopp will not be happy losing to Carlo Ancelotti giving their record.
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Williams, Gomez, Van Dijk, Milner; Lallana, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Elliott, Origi, Minamino
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Matip (Injured), Fabinho (Injured), Lovren (Injured), Oxlade-Chamberlain (Injured), Shaqiri (Injured)
Doubtful: Keita (Injured)
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Keane; Sidibe, Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin, Davies, Baines; Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured), Iwobi (Injured)
Doubtful: Bernard (Injured)
Form often goes out the window in derbies but it is difficult to ignore Liverpool’s relentlessness this season and they have to be seen as favourites. Everton’s forwards have hit form lately though and are more than capable of getting on the scoreheet themselves, but it may not be enough